[Bugsquad] Bugday postponed, looking for new target [Was: Krita Bugday 1]

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Tue Jul 20 14:29:34 CEST 2010

Am 20.07.2010 12:46, schrieb Jaime:
 >> However, I'd suggest not doing a Kopete bug day, as there is very
 >> little development activity in Kopete at the moment, so I'm not sure
 >> it would be a very rewarding experience (ie. even with triaged bugs,
 >> hardly any will get looked at by devs).

You might have a point there. Getting new members only to find out they
triage for nothing might not be that good an idea.

>    Alternatives:
>
> * Make it a Crush day (search for undiscovered bugs).
> * Try the irreductible Konqueror. (>3000 open bugs)
> * Try other Koffice apps (kword, kspread, kpresenter, kexi)

Krush might be good for KMail if it's worth krushing yet. Alternatively
I'll be asking khtml developers if there's a dedicated batch we could
triage - probably better than assorted Konqueror bugs.

Regards,
Michael