[Bugsquad] events at aKademy?

zahl+kde at transbay.net zahl+kde at transbay.net
Sat May 16 21:46:16 CEST 2009

What are we doing at aKademy this year? And to people who
went last year, how well did things work? Do we have
another bugday? Or just meet and take a photo? Well, Dario
and I were also talking about meeting and having some kind
of session where we talk about other things we can do with
drkonqi in the future.

Also: we need another bugday! Impressions on how the last
one went and preferances for the future? I vote konq, pim,
or kmail. With konq being first choice, since we havn't
done it since we first started, iirc. And say, in two
weeks? :)

btw, Dario and I are crazy enough to room together for
aKademy, and we'll be at the http://www.habajamar.es/ if
you are crazy enough to want to be in the same hotel. It's
not on the list, but it is very near the now-full Astoria.

whee!

Alex

- ---
A. L. Spehr / spehr at kde.org / zahl at transbay.net