[Bugsquad] CampKDE

zahl+kde at transbay.net zahl+kde at transbay.net
Mon Jan 12 20:06:23 CET 2009

Do we have anyone on here who is going to CampKDE this coming week?
16th-22nd

I'd like to see if I can't pick up a few new people there by leading
a tutorial and then triage event. It would be in the latter portion,
probably during the hackathon, possibly during the bof.

Possible things to triage?

Does KOffice just want Krushes?
Maksim has asked for a list of high-profile khtml/kjs bugs. **
Has anyone talked to the PIM people lately?

It was also suggested that I do something on "how to write a
good bug report". If anybody will be around virtually or especially
physically and is really enthusiastic about one day vs. another,
let me know. Especially if you want to help out!

** I started http://techbase.kde.org/User:Blauzahl/Priority_4.2_bugs
to put a list on. It also has a list of sites to check, please add
more. I suppose we should consider this a mini-krush.

I've been online sporadically, just enough to note that we have a
spate of new people and that you have all been cruising through bugs.
You rock! Thanks!

Alex
see you back on irc more permanently after my new laptop is finally
happy