[Bugsquad] KBluetooth bug day

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Mon Dec 7 09:39:22 CET 2009

Hi
I'm Alex Fiestas, the new maintainer of KBluetooth which is a fork of the old
kdebluetooth.
I've been working on kbluetooth for 2 months, focusing all my efforts on get a
stable version.
Considering the current bugtrack situation (no crashes or critical bugs are
known) is time to use our great users to get more feedback (more crashes and
bugs :p) to accomplish the objective, a critical bug free release.

So, before do anything in the wrong way, I though would be better ask the pros
in the world of the bug squashing, and this is the reason of this email.
What are the first steps to prepare a bug day? should I contact the
distributions to be sure that everybody have a way to obtain an update package
of kbluetooth?

I was about to send an email to kde-packagers asking for coordinate all
distributions efforts, should I continue with it?

Thanks!
--
Alex Fiestas
Blog: http://www.afiestas.org