[Bugsquad] Custom fields for bugzilla

mario tuling kdebug at iera.de
Mon Sep 15 15:55:13 CEST 2008

On Monday 15 September 2008 15:14:10 Michael Leupold wrote:
> Existing fields we need enabled:
> * enable useqacontact - This will give us an extra QA Contact field we can
> put the bugsquad assignee into. This assignee will receive mails as if he
> was CCed to the bug.
who will put the bugsquad assignee there? can this be done automated?

> give them a subset of the permissions so they can
> access all the fields they need for triage (and give them full permissions
> like we do now).
i think this is the better choice. hopefully its possible :)

another thought about that: stats like the closed bugs counter. we could have
a triage counter. isnt this nice? :)

++++++++ for everything, thanks lemma! if this means we can get rid of the
wiki, it will save us (at least me) a huge amount of time. great

bye mario