[Bugsquad] Bugday on 28th

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Mon Sep 15 00:21:37 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'd like to get another 1 or 2 blogposts out to get more new faces into our
lovely bugsquad. As the application to triage is still not decided yet I'd
like to propose the rest of kdepim. Some applications like korganizer might
require different groupware servers. However as we still have some time left I
think we could try to provide at least the most common ones (eg.
kolab/groupdav). This is also something nice to blog about and might catch
more people's attention (especially if I put some screenshots :)).

What do you think?

Regards,
Michael