[Bugsquad] Bugsquad website

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Fri Sep 12 17:09:14 CEST 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008, FiNeX wrote:
> Il 12/9/2008 alle 00:48, ha scritto:
> > I'll try to get started with our bugsquad website during the next week.
> > Ideas are welcome, help even more so :)
> > Several people mentioned they could help with coding it. Which CMS are
> > you guys acquainted with?
> drupal, drupal, and... let me think.... drupal :)

So, Drupal it shall be :)

I've setup a basic Drupal install with an adaption of the Oxygen Theme
available in subversion: http://bugsquad.confuego.org. If you want to help
create, contact me for an account - pm or irc.

As I currently can't share ssh or ftp accounts on my server you'll need a
local setup to modify templates/modules. The svn for this is:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/www/sites/bugsquad. There's also some
instructions on where to copy those files. If you think you absolutely need
direct access to some of those files, please tell me and I'll setup some dav.

I setup a website for coordinating our efforts at:
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/Website. Feel free to contribute
ideas or manpower. I also added notes on sections that don't need Drupal/php
skills.

Regards,
Michael