[Bugsquad] Bugsquad website

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Fri Sep 12 01:06:17 CEST 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008, Martin Fitzpatrick wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:50 PM, FiNeX <finex at finex.org> wrote:
> > Il 12/9/2008 alle 00:48, ha scritto:
> >> I'll try to get started with our bugsquad website during the next week.
> >> Ideas are welcome, help even more so :)
> >> Several people mentioned they could help with coding it. Which CMS are
> >> you guys acquainted with?
> > drupal, drupal, and... let me think.... drupal :)
> Oh really, well I know this really cool new one called... oh... drupal.
> Really - does anyone use anything else? ;)

Well, I mostly used Typo3 so far. Does that single me out? :)

> p.s. The bugzilla stats stuff I created was bolted onto a drupal
> install using modules so it would be very helpful if that's what you
> were using ;) That way it could just be uploaded, activated and
> *tada*.

Alright, I'll start looking into it then. The good thing is that the fancy kde
templates are available for it :)

Apart from that. I'm starting to think about that logo thing. Do you think we
should make a contest to get a logo? If so, we should get some prize - not
sure what's customary there.

Regards,
Michael