[Bugsquad] Bugsquad website

Martin Fitzpatrick martin.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 00:57:27 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:50 PM, FiNeX <finex at finex.org> wrote:
> Il 12/9/2008 alle 00:48, ha scritto:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'll try to get started with our bugsquad website during the next week.
>> Ideas are welcome, help even more so :)
>>
>> Several people mentioned they could help with coding it. Which CMS are you
>> guys acquainted with?
>
> drupal, drupal, and... let me think.... drupal :)

Oh really, well I know this really cool new one called... oh... drupal.

Really - does anyone use anything else? ;)

p.s. The bugzilla stats stuff I created was bolted onto a drupal
install using modules so it would be very helpful if that's what you
were using ;) That way it could just be uploaded, activated and
*tada*.

Martin