[Bugsquad] kde-windows bug days discussion.

Jaime Torres jtamate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:57:51 CEST 2008

I've installed kde 4.1.1 for windows using wine 1.1.4 and it runs smoothly
(except the ugly font for everything and a lot of warnings in the stdout
about font smooth SPI_GETFONTSMOOTHINGTYPE).

What I think is that there are still very few bugs specific to the windows
platform.
Most of the bugs are present in all the Operating Systems.
I agree that it's just not time for triaging kde-windows only bugs.

Best Regards.
Jaime.

Usando el novísimo cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/