[Bugsquad] Bug squashing for KDE on Windows (was Re: Schedule proposal for the next few months)

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:49:02 CEST 2008

I also have installed kde-windows on a windows xp virtual machine. The
latest KDE (4.1.1) actually installs fine and works without crashes, but I
am not sure if it's actually ready for triaging. I think it would be better
to ask the kde-windows developers themselves.

PS: As for the schedule, I also agree.