[Bugsquad] BugSquad KMail Triage

mario tuling kdebug at iera.de
Tue Oct 14 15:39:35 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 14 October 2008 15:18:05 Michael Leupold wrote:
> Do you think you
> get along with around 30 bugs a week or do we need more?
30 bugs a week is no problem, i usually do 30 bugs a night when i do normal
triage, so it would be one night per week for me which is ok. it could only
get hard in the time of exams and learning but this is over for this year at
least. :p

but it would be cool if tmcguire could say something about kmail, how to
handle components and stuff, so i do my job max efficient and take the work
from him. or i talk to him personally later.
great if i succeed with the "bug firewall" so other people could do the same
for other apps. yay!
mario