[Bugsquad] bugsquad-triage stats

Jaime Torres jtamate at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 00:15:54 CET 2008

Sorry for so many mails, but the ideas just come, and I have to share them.

Also, with the awaiting_feedback label, it is possible to mail (once a
year?)
all the bug owners awaiting_feedback to recheck their bugs and mark them
as close
if the bug is no longer valid (they can not reproduce, ...).

Best Regards.