[Bugsquad] bugsquad-triage stats

Jaime Torres jtamate at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 20:50:35 CET 2008

Hi,

   I actually see 44 bugs in my (now) shared query
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=pim-not-triaged

   I like the idea that a bug with 2 weeks (14 days) of inactivity (after
the last comment) is automatically reasigned.

   In my case, some of them simply are lost in the mail lists (even using
labels), so from time to time I use the bko query.
But lately, I have had enought to manage a lot of dups (before I eated all
the internet quota).

Best Regards.

Usando el novísimo cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/