[Bugsquad] bugsquad.kde.org

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Fri Nov 28 12:26:38 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I probably forgot to tell you but we got bugsquad.kde.org with a nice Drupal6
installation a few weeks (3?) ago. I now got around porting most of the pages
we already had to the new installation and adapted some of the texts.

There's still plenty of stuff to do though, so if you want to chip in/continue
working, please reregister at the new site and tell me so I can up your
permissions.

Missing stuff:
- Oxygen theme
- Events module (probably will be D6 CCK/Views instead of Events)

Pages to rework/finish/do:
- All of "How to help" - needs sorting. I'd also like information in this
section to be short, concise and catchy - if needed we could still create a
new section about how triaging works in detail (if we don't leave that on
techbase)
- Events awaits module installation by sysadmin
- Bug Firewall needs text - I'm partly on it.

Regards,
Michael