[Bugsquad] Testing KDE: easy way out

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Sat Nov 22 16:33:15 CET 2008

Hi Dotan,

On Saturday 22 November 2008 14:08:56 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I would like to test a fairly recent KDE Trunk, but I would like to
> avoid building from source. I had gone to the KDE4Daily project but is
> no longer functioning. The only project that I see which is recent to

Unfortunately I can't tell you anything about the OpenSUSE live cd. I do
however know that KDE4Daily might get picked up again - at least that's what
its author told me. Usually KDE4Daily is only kept current during the
bugfixing phase of a release. As it is approaching we might well use it :)

Apart from that I used to have a Debian Live CD I made for the 4.1 release
(iirc). Unfortunately that's no longer up-to-date and I'd have to pretty much
start creating it from scratch. The debian guys themselves might have
something in store as well - you can find them on irc.debian.org, #debian-qt-
kde.

Regards,
Michael