[Bugsquad] kdepim krush?

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Mon May 19 08:11:53 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Alex Spehr <zahl+kde at transbay.net> wrote:

> What's going on with that? Do we have liasons set up or what?

After discussion with some PIM people, it seems unlikely many (if any)
can attend. (tmcguire has said he will try and attend, but otherwise
no-one). The reason is it is LinuxTag on 26th (or soon after), and
they are very busy getting it ready for that.

However, that doesn't mean they don't want us to do it :)
What we need to do is find all the bugs and detail them on the wiki.
Then 1 or 2 weeks later when they have more time, they will deal with
the issues found.

> I see we have a nice techbase outline page, but otherwise, I'm pretty out of the loop here.

Thats all we need. The briefing is just: try and break it, then report
how you broke it.

> How crucial is it that people have trunk? We should start reminding them of that now...

Essential - there is no other version of KDEPIM (3.5 is useless, as
we're trying to find new bugs in the 4.1 alphas

SuSE snapshots are an alternative to building trunk (i think... does
anyone know more about them?)

Most importantly - This not a bug triage day. We are testing the
future 4.1 release of KDEPIM and finding any bugs and reporting them.
there should *not* be any closing of bugs on this day, only opening :)

George