[Bugsquad] Triaging-Bot in #kde-bugs?

Jaime Torres jtamate at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:48:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

   We can do that also, for example in konqueror, it is possible to create
lists of
bugs accoring to some keywords using the buglist.cgi and the short_desc
field searching for:

folder
render
javascript
cookie
tabs
bookmark
history
form
freeze
memory
cpu

query example:

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=folder&product=konqueror&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=grave&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=crash&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=minor

Best regards.

--
Usando el novísimo cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/