[Bugsquad] new release, more incoming bugs; what does the future hold?

FiNeX finex at finex.org
Fri Jun 27 11:57:32 CEST 2008

> kmail is second in the list... But I suspect that is trickier to triage.

I've tried to triage it "alone", but is not easy.

> Anyway, I figure kopete is good because its a popular app, and has fans a
> la amarok.

Agree.

Moreover there is a lot of protocol to test, so a good staff of triagers with
a lot of different account is needed.
For doing a good kopete triage it should be necessary to create a bit of
various account.

> Also, W.S. asks for some experienced triage on systemsettings, as while
> there are only 133 open bugs in it, many of the bugs are misassigned.
> eg file associations bugs are probably in kdelibs/kdeui
> If you have to bug people on #kde-devel for help, you should probably feel
> free, as apparently some of these are tricky to sort.

Agree.

Let's continue our triage :-)

--
by FiNeX