[Bugsquad] Proposed schedule for July.

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:13:18 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Bram Schoenmakers
<bramschoenmakers at kde.nl> wrote:
> I think the wishes should also be considered, since they have a lot of overlap
> (often just good ol' dupes). I've been through those wishes in the past, but
> that's already months ago. I wouldn't hurt to have a look at them as well,
> separately. And perhaps a developer aside us who can rate the nonsense level
> of wishes.

Yeah, thats a good point. I'm pretty sure we will be able to have some
kopete developers take part at least some of the time, and we can
always have a section on the wiki for "Possible nonesense wishes" that
the developers can check over later if they aren't around on the day.

So, unless anyone objects, lets triage bugs and wishes this time.

George