[Bugsquad] Bugsquad at Akademy

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:46:30 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned in another thread, I think that akademy would be a
perfect oppurtunity to discuss how we can improve the bugsquad -
things like workflow, recruiting, promotion and events. I'd just like
to start off a thread where we can find out who will or won't be
attending.  I already know of a few people who can't be there, so
obviously we won't be making any final decisions there - but I still
think its a good oppurtunity to make some good progress on bringing
some of the many ideas I've heard around closer to reality.

So, to start this thread off, I'll be there from 8th-16th.

George