No subject

Thu Jun 19 01:04:49 CEST 2008

give us the flexibility we need to have triage information in the
bugzilla database, removing the need for a separate data storage place
- so when bugsnew goes live, we should set this up.

I'll start a new thread about this later, but this seems the perfect
time to mention akademy, as I think it would be the perfect place to
decide exactly the workflow we want to use (assuming we have a decent
number of bug triagers there - and of course we would still use the
mailing list too since I am already aware of a few people who can't be
there, and we must not exclude them from this)

George