[Bugsquad] Triaging-Bot in #kde-bugs?

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Thu Jun 19 11:25:51 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2008 schrieb Bram Schoenmakers:
> > (I proposed that before in #kde-bugs on Freenode.)
> > What about using a bot instead of the wiki for triaging bugs? I think
> > editing a wiki for every single bug is _very_ time intensive. What I have
> [...]
> But I think a (custom?) webbased PHP system would be better than a wiki at
> all. Perhaps a nice job to accomplish by me when I have far more spare time
> than I have now.

In my opinion by far the nicest would be a kde application (probably
kbugbuster revived) interfacing with some bugsquashing database and b.k.o.
However you always have to weigh the amount of time needed for any of those
(unless it itches you so much you don't care :)).

So I guess having either of the two solutions you proposed might be faster to
get going. By the way I don't object to the wiki either but I clearly see
that something tailored to bugsquashing will fit our needs better than
techbase.

Regards,
Michael