[Bugsquad] [kopete-devel] Upcoming Kopete Bug Days

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 6 07:16:06 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 2:45 AM, Dennis Nienhüser <dennis at nienhueser.de> wrote:
> George Goldberg schrieb:
>> Dear Kopete developers,
>>
>> The bugsquad will host two Bug Days on Sunday 6th and Sunday 20th
>> July. During those two days, we'll attempt to triage all the
>> outstanding Kopete bugs in bugs.kde.org. The bug days run throughout
>> Sunday in all timezones, although by far the busiest period (based on
>> previous bug days) is during European daytime.
>>
> Great! I think I'll be there for some hours this Sunday. Thanks for
> setting everything up, much appreciated :-)

Just a reminder - the Kopete Bug Day has begun and will run for about
another 24 hours. Come and join #kde-bugs to help out/advise if you
have time. The wiki page we will use can now be found at [1]. After
the bug day, please have a look at the "Bugs requiring feedback from
developers" section [2] for tricky ones that need developer feedback
on their status.

Thanks

---
George Goldberg