[Bugsquad] Upcoming Kopete Bug Days

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:42:37 CEST 2008

Dear Kopete developers,

The bugsquad will host two Bug Days on Sunday 6th and Sunday 20th
July. During those two days, we'll attempt to triage all the
outstanding Kopete bugs in bugs.kde.org. The bug days run throughout
Sunday in all timezones, although by far the busiest period (based on
previous bug days) is during European daytime.

It would be hugely helpful to us if any of you could drop by to our
IRC channel (#kde-bugs) during those two days to offer a bit of expert
advice on some of the more tricky and involved bug reports that will
inevitably come up.

I'll post another message when we've got the wiki page for the day set
up (just thought I'd better give you as much notice as possible of the
dates).

There is also a dot article [1] advertising these days.

Many thanks.

---
George Goldberg

[1] http://dot.kde.org/1215067811/