[Bugsquad] erm, we have a bugday this sunday?

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Sat Aug 30 13:22:25 CEST 2008

Hi Pino,

On Saturday 30 August 2008, Pino Toscano wrote:
> Alle sabato 30 agosto 2008, zahl+kde at transbay.net ha scritto:
> > Apparently on the long-ago decided kmail.
> Here it comes another bugday:
> a) decided out of the blue (I see no discussion here, unless IRC and blogs
> replaced this ml of course)
> b) announced on the day before
> It makes no sense advertizing a mailing list, if one of the most important
> activities (if not -the- "public" activity) is simply constrained to IRC.
> At least, this not makes sense -to me-, that's why this is my last message
> to this ml (that does not mean I'll leave the bug triaging myself, just
> stop following a vanished-in-the-air communication media).

I'm sincerely sorry. I have to admit that this is probably my fault. George
and me talked about possible dates for bugdays at akademy and worked on some
proposals. Unfortunately I got caught up in work as soon as I got back and
completely forgot about posting those proposals to the mailinglist.

I agree that those bugdays should have been proposed and talked about a long
time ago and I apologize because we didn't. Still I hope that you accept my
apology and decide to stick with us on this list a little longer.

Regards,
Michael