[Bugsquad] erm, we have a bugday this sunday?

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Sat Aug 30 12:37:11 CEST 2008

Alle sabato 30 agosto 2008, zahl+kde at transbay.net ha scritto:
> Apparently on the long-ago decided kmail.

Here it comes another bugday:
a) decided out of the blue (I see no discussion here, unless IRC and blogs
replaced this ml of course)
b) announced on the day before

It makes no sense advertizing a mailing list, if one of the most important
activities (if not -the- "public" activity) is simply constrained to IRC.
At least, this not makes sense -to me-, that's why this is my last message to
this ml (that does not mean I'll leave the bug triaging myself, just stop
following a vanished-in-the-air communication media).

See ya,
--
Pino Toscano