[Bugsquad] Its bug-day-3 planning time

A. Spehr zahl+kde at transbay.net
Fri Apr 25 20:46:30 CEST 2008

I think the remaining khtml bugs will be gone and done by the time we have another BugDay. And we should be done sorting, etc.
soon. Do you think that kmail is flashy and cool enough to attract new people? It's the obvious next choice. I guess rendering
isn't very flashy, so maybe it doesn't matter. (I'll note that I'm just being a devil's advocate here, I was orginially
advocating for kmail myself. ;)

And remember to mark bugs you close that have valid testcases in some location somewhere (on the wiki page, since that's
probably where you got it from) so that they can be added to the testregression stuff. That is, make it clear that bug has
a testcase which can be pulled out. Somebody needs to compile a list of numbers, too, at some point.

Depending on how hard we expect trunk to be to compile might affect what package we choose. Picking two might not be a bad
idea, of course, if they both require recent trunk, the point is moot. khtml is fine with svn branch, the file manager stuff
might not be. Time to talk to developers...

Alex

------- End of Forwarded Message