[Bugsquad] Bug Day 2

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 16 06:05:24 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

Bug Day 2 will happen on Sunday 20th April from 0:00-23:59 UTC. We'll
be carrying on from where we left off on the first bug day 10 days ago
- so Konqueror is still the target of the triage.

The plan is basically the same as last time. If you are itching to get
started, feel free to begin working right away. The times and dates
mentioned are by no means binding ;) We'll use #kde-bugs to coordinate
the effort.

More information can be found on the techbase page:
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/KonquerorDay2

And, of course, publicise it as much as possible. We want as many
people involved as possible this time round! If you have a blog, give
it a mention - if you have any other way of promoting it, then please
do.

We'd love a bit of guidance on the day from anyone familiar with the
KHTML codebase too :)

Happy bug-squashing,

George