[Bugsquad] confusing documentation

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:57:19 CEST 2008

Hi Bogdan,

 On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Bogdan Bivolaru
 <bogdan.bivolaru at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 >  I find it confusing that there are several versions of documentation
 >  with a similar purpose:
 >  http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=kdesvn-build
 >  <http://www.kde-forum.org/redir.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.kde.org%2Ftiki-index.php%3Fpage%3Dkdesvn-build>
 >  http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Getting_Started/Build/kdesvn-build

 I'm sorry, but this is completely off topic for this mailing list.
 This list is for bug-triage only. It is *not* for complaining about
 any problem you have with KDE.

 Since KDE techbase is a wiki, if there are issues with the
 documentation that you can pinpoint, you should fix them yourself -
 thats the great thing about open source :)

 At a guess, I would say that the techbase documentation is likely to
 be newer than that on wiki.kde.org. If you need more help, I suggest
 you try the kde-quality mailing list.

 George