Approach for port to KF5

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:24:13 UTC 2014

After flailing around trying to figure out how to update the mailing list
on reviewboard, I gave up and submitted a sysadmin ticket to do it. So
hopefully that'll be resolved soon. :-)

As for the platform and architecture discussion, please don't wait for my
input/permission to do anything. You guys have a free hand to do whatever
makes sense. I'll focus most of my efforts on the UI design and
implementation. If you need anything from me to support your efforts just
let me know. Like I said, it won't be possible for me to have my hand in
every pot so consider this my green flag to have at it.

Much respect,
Andrew