music on a shared smb mount

salamandir salamandir at hybridelephant.com
Sat Oct 17 01:30:55 BST 2020

i have all my music on a shared smb mounted disk, so that i can share it
with multiple devices.

how do i add that shared smb mounted disk to my "Local Collection"?

--
namaste
salamandir
salamandir at hybridelephant.com

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

()  ascii ribbon campaign - increased security
/\                        - against html e-mail
                           - against proprietary attachments
--
The VERY BIG STUPID is a thing which breeds by eating The Future. Have
you seen it? It sometimes disguises itself as a good-looking quarterly