amarok won't start, again...

salamandir salamandir at hybridelephant.com
Sun Jun 26 19:24:35 UTC 2016

On Sunday, June 26, 2016 06:52:21 PM, Thomas Lübking, an eminent manifestation
of divinity, wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 06:48:37PM +0200, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>
> >But first: does it really crash or is it you who stopped the
> >application by hitting Ctrl+C?
>
> >> Program received signal SIGINT, Interrupt.
> He stopped it.

what you don't see is the 15 minutes of waiting between lines 583 and 584.

--
namaste
salamandir
salamandir at hybridelephant.com

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments
--
I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper
and complain.