amarok won't start

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Thu Jun 9 21:57:23 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:45:28AM +0300, Alexander Potashev wrote:
>> yes, the last.fm error appears, as well as a whole bunch of other stuff
>> which may or may not be relevant... and amarok starts now. this is
>> significant, but i don't know how.
>
>OK, then we can't blame last.fm ;)

Only skimmed the thread but it looks like a size policy conflicts with
an explicit (and invalid) resize call, probably from geometry restorage?

Aside debugging, I'd try to *MOVE*  ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/layout and
whereever last.fm related stuff might store geometry settings out of the
way (before starting amarok)
If the -1 gets misinterpreted as uint somewhere, it might easily cause
an OOM condition (eg. if one tries to create a 2^32-1 px  hight pixmap
;-)

Cheers,
Thomas