Fwd: Business Query

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Feb 25 23:17:07 UTC 2016

Please always reply to the list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lokesh mohan bhagat <mec.lmb9 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: Business Query
To: Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org>

hi Myriam

Thanks for your time

I am sourcing 6 watt portable speakers  with  micro sd card
connectivity (lets call it my gadget) to play audio files stored on
it, if this unit if connected to computer via usb then sd card storage
is shown as available space to store song or other audio files.

I need a  Audio file manager (lets name it my sm palyer)similar to
itunes to sync the communication between my gadget and computer. With
the following distict features.

1.  I should be able to  prefix or/and sufix some advertisment before
the audio file.
2.  like itunes only files saved through  my sm palyer will play on my
gadget (when ever we switch on my gadget it will delete all other file
not saved through my sm player from that sd card storage.)

3. ofcourse i should have specail module to be able to add some
signatures to aufio files so my sm player recognize and copy it .

4. my smpalyer should be available  on both windows and linux.

I still have to give my requiments to manufacturer so i can get your
requirments accomodated if any.

Please suggest how should we go about it and what is the requirments
from my side and what is the cost involved

kind regards

http://www.fsfe.org