Business Query

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Feb 25 09:02:59 UTC 2016

Hi Lokesh,

>I have a specific requirement regarding a behaviour and functions of a media player.
>In other word i want you to do some changes and sell me copy of your player
>
>i will pay the price

Amarok is Free Software, distributed under the GPL, we don't sell it.
If you want some specific feature, you should make a feature request
in our bug and task tracker at
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=amarok

Of course you can pay a bounty for a specific feature. If it is doable
in Amarok I am sure we can find an agreement.

Hope this helps

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org