Write statistics to mp3 files in external HDD

Lorenzo Bettini lorenzo.bettini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 07:11:59 UTC 2015

Hi

I'm happily using the synchronize statistics between my local collection
and Ipod; I also setup Amarok to write statistics to files (play count,
last play, etc.).
I can also synchronize statistics with files on my external HDD when
it's attached. However, in this case, I noted that only play count is
synchronized in the files of the external HDD, not first nor last
play... is it a known bug or intentional?

Thanks in advance!

HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it
Xtext Book:
http://www.packtpub.com/implementing-domain-specific-languages-with-xtext-and-xtend/book