Query database librairies

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:44:52 UTC 2015

On Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015 19:18:05 CEST, Andreas Mahel wrote:

> In my error message, it said "When Amarok was last closed, this
> track was at
> file:///data/......, but Amarok cannot find...".
> In Maxime's error message, however, it says " this track was at
> , but Amarok
> cannot find..."
>
> This indicates that - for whatever reason - Amarok did not manage to save a
> valid file location for this track when creating the playlist.

No idea about the code and not tested, but bear in mind that this could be a second step symptom (playlist stored, playlist loaded, file not available, location is QString(), playlist stored - and from now on the last location is "" - the bug, if, would be to store invalid strings instead of keeping the last known good)

There's obviously a problem here, but esp. if "reboot" should be a critical aspect, it might easily have sth. to do with the URI details (mount, filesystem, symlinks - eg. the realpath might actually have changed) and the only person encoutering this atm. is - leaving his, complete out of position, arrogance aside - pretty uncooperative. *shrug*

The key to the answer is probably the one track that works (always the same? what makes it different from the others? location? plain ascii path?)

Cheers,
Thomas