Amarok 2.8 does not play CD

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Sep 3 19:58:01 UTC 2014

Hi Ruben,

Could you please run Amarok in debug mode (just start from a konsole like
that: amarok -d --nofork).

Please provide the lines of the output when you insert the CD, both when
the detection fails and when it succeeds.

Ideally you should file a bug report with this information at
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=amarok

Just one last question: did it work before and if yes, what did you change?

Kind regards,

Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org