about GSOC

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Apr 16 12:18:57 UTC 2014

Dear Mohamed,

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Mohamed Tawfiek <m.tawfeek88 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear sir
>
> Thank you so much for giving me the oportunity to work for you in Google
> Summer of Code (GSoC)
>
> I knew about the deadline of submitting proposals just before the deadline
> with one week
> and i clearly understand the task for us to look for bugs and ask for junior
> jobs to work on before submitting which means i have not done any
>
> Is there a chance for me to take a junior jobs in these days? before the
> results comes up . i am really doing all my best to understand the code and
> i spend all the last 3 weeks trying to build the code

The students have been chosen and Google will announce the selected
ones on Monday. Please understand that we cannot provide you with any
further information whether you are part of the lot or not.

In any case and as usual in Free Software development: we welcome
volunteer contributions at any time. If you want to get familiar with
Amarok code, please feel free to have a look. You shouldn't have any
difficulties finding documentation about it by searching the web as
everything is provided in our wiki and in the source code
repositories.

Best regards,

Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org