about GSOC

Mohamed Tawfiek m.tawfeek88 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 12:31:00 UTC 2014

Dear sir

Thank you so much for giving me the oportunity to work for you in Google Summer of Code (GSoC)

I knew about the deadline of submitting proposals just before the deadline with one week
and i clearly understand the task for us to look for bugs and ask for junior jobs to work on before submitting which means i have not done any

Is there a chance for me to take a junior jobs in these days? before the results comes up . i am really doing all my best to understand the code and i spend all the last 3 weeks trying to build the code