Amarok 2.6 frequent crashes

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Jan 6 13:24:23 UTC 2013

Hi Alexander,

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Alexander Puchmayr
<alexander.puchmayr at linznet.at> wrote:
> Hi Myriam,
>
> Thank you for the quick reply!
>
> Please see the attached output (I'm afraid it will be of no much use as there
> are too much '??' instead of useful symbols :-( )

Well, of course you will need to have the DEBUG flags enabled for these....

But since you are using Gentoo, could you test the latest git version
of Amarok? For us version 2.6 is rather old now and we have added so
many fixes since August (over 300 closed bug reports) and are about to
release Amarok 2.7 that it would make more sense to test with a more
recent installation.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org