Σχετ: Analyzer applet is missing from Windows version of Amarok 2.8.0 .

Touristas0 touristas0 at yahoo.gr
Mon Dec 23 17:35:51 UTC 2013

Thanks for the replies, I understand that due to phonon based applet there is no way the analyzer applet can work on Windows version now.

Anyway Amarok and KDE in generally are mostly for Linux and I am a happy Linux user as well.

Thanks again.

Στις 2:54 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org> έγραψε:

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 8:49 PM, JD <jd1008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just downloaded and installed it.
> The installation displayed at least 2 errors
> but the error windows did not stay on the screen,
> (they quickly disappeared),
> so I am not able to state what the errors were.

Erm, are you sure your comment is in any way helpful?

I already answered the question, did you read my reply?

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org