Analyzer applet is missing from Windows version of Amarok 2.8.0 .

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 07:33:03 UTC 2013

On Montag, 23. Dezember 2013 06:07:07 CEST, JD wrote:
> Why should a comment be necessarily helpful
> to any particular other problem?
>
> Is not reporting a problem with installing the
> latest windows version in and of itself helpful
> to developers?

Maybe next time just do that...

Because of the reply, the intact subject, the very unspecific observation description and especially the explicitly referencing term "it", any reader (well, at least me next to Myriam) would *have* to be under the impression that you were still talking about "Analyzer applet is missing from Windows version", rather than starting a new topic.

Cheers,
Thomas