Cover art problem (amarok)

marten lijnema martenlijnema at gmail.com
Sat May 21 10:09:51 UTC 2011

Dear amarok,

i just installed Kubuntu today to try KDE. I am really enjoying it but i
got 1 problem. Amarok doesn't seem to find any album covers. even though
i ticked the box "automatically retrieve cover art" he still refuses.
another strange thing: the "cover manager" is completely empty.
I update amarok and it still refuses to work.
that's my only problem, amarok plays music fine and it doesn't crash or
something.
Can you recognise this problem? if so, what do I need to do?

P.S i am Dutch so my language will not be 100% accurate.

Greetings,

Marten Lijnema