Request to delete music files directly

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:05:36 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Darwin Te <darwin_te at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to request a command to delete music files directly.
>
> It is frustrating to manually go to the folder, find the file and delete it.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Darwin

Hey Darwin, you can delete tracks from your Collection OR your file
system directly.

The place you cannot delete from is from the playlist, for obvious
reasons. We want people to be able to delete from the playlist there,
NOT from their collection. Although of course you can even indirectly
delete from there, by right-clicking and choosing Edit Track Details,
and then clicking on the folder icon next to the track path. Also, you
can right-click and Show in Media Sources, where you can delete
directly.

Valorie
--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez