Amarok 2.4.0.90, Clementine 0.6, Various Artists, and iPod

Peter C. Ndikuwera pndiku at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:40:30 UTC 2011

As an aside, "Various Artists" now work properly in current GIT tree.

See commit:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=amarok.git&a=commit&h=1dfaa704ec7cad2f3a521d67fab36e7c7bc205bd

Unfortunately, I can't deal with your other issues as I don't have an ipod.

P.

"Happiness makes up in height what it lacks in length"
-- Robert Frost