Amarok 2.4.0.90 (2.4.1 beta 1 ?) fails after build

Peter C. Ndikuwera pndiku at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:39:50 UTC 2011

NOTE: What I've described previously gives you a bleeding edge,
compiled-from-latest-git RPM.

If you want something that's not-so-bleeding-edge, you can try:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/UpdatedApps/openSUSE_11.4/KDE:UpdatedApps.repo

Peter

"Happiness makes up in height what it lacks in length"
-- Robert Frost