Tags are being completely screwed up in Amarok 2.4.0

AG computing.account at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:05:18 UTC 2011

Hey

Everytime I add an artist's album file to Amarok 2.4.0 on Debian stable,
the file names are all screwed up, referring to tags for other albums I
have on file.

For example, playing the band Polar Bear's album "Dim Lit", the tags for
song and album identification that are given are for Procol Harum's
"Salty Dog" (which I also have). How does this happen? It is happening
for pretty much each and every time I open up a new file to play on
Amarok and it is really a major bummer.

How do I fix this nonsense?

AG