What Happened to my folders?

Bob Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Tue Jan 18 23:01:09 UTC 2011

On January 16, 2011 10:25:05 pm Peter C. Ndikuwera wrote:
> Bob,
>
> If you add the Packman repo, then you can get the latest Amarok.
>
> See this:
> http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_package_repositories#Packman

If I go there I find a Packman repo alright, but nowhere on it can I find a
new version of Amarok.

Version: Factory

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Romania USA
Version: 11.3

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Romania USA
Version: 11.2

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Romania USA (for standard 11.2)
Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Romania USA (for use in addition of
KDE 3 repositories only)
Version: 11.1

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Romania USA

I don't see it when I add the Packman repo to my list of repositories, either.

Or whether I look for Amarok or amarok?

So where is it?

Robert Smits Email bob at rsmits.ca